- Total mileage run: 1600 (+/- depending on Garmin's accuracy)
- Mileage compared to 2009: +1 mile (no idea how I came so close, not planned in the slightest)
- Calories burned: 185,462 (worth 1,973 chicken wings or 639 slices of cheese pizza)
- Races completed: marathon (1), half marathon (1), 15K (1), 10K (1), 5K (1)
Plans for 2011 include:
- Ragnar Key West (this coming weekend!)
- Gainesville 5 Points of Life Half Marathon (my wife's first 1/2!)
- Boston Marathon 2011 (w00t!)
- World-wide Half Marathon Challenge (haven't missed one yet)
I'm settling in to some quality training runs for Boston. Still running everyday, but I am trying to make at least 3-4 runs/week some kind of focused quality run (hills, minimalist, tempo, or speed) in addition to long runs with a 5:1 run/walk ratio which I feel has helped me to keep up mileage without making me sore and tired to the point of slacking off on weekday runs.
Update 3/31/2012: My running log was slightly off and was including cycling miles with my running totals. The total miles for 2010 should be 1535.